The Latest SynthEyes 1608 Features
Don't forget to use the Sug button in SynthEyes, the New-Feature Requests page in the customer-only area, and the cloud features for Synthia!
- FBX imports—Use File/Import/Filmbox Scene Import for a scene with cameras, meshes, nulls, entire rigs; or File/Import/Import Mesh for a single mesh, with FBX as an additional file type (Note: no rigs in Intro version).
- FBX exports include entire deforming rigs.
- Animated illumination measurement for trackers (including planar trackers) with storage on trackers, meshes, and lights to assist handling shots with rapidly varying lighting. New "Set Illumination from Trackers" script. Export via FBX or export "illumination data as plain text" script. See "Light Tracking" in the manual.
- New Number Zone and glitch-fixing features in the Graph Editor.
- SynthEyes now saves and restores non-scene settings and window placements (for single- and multiple-monitor configurations). Views adjust better to changing windows sizes. New related preferences. See "Preserving Placements and Settings" in the manual.
- New GeoH "Make Selected the Root" and "Split Bone" scripts.
- 360VR: The perspective view now displays directly on a spherical screen, instead of the linear one. So no need to run the 360VR sphere generation script for this reason (still good for export).
- New Save Map Sequence script to save animated distortion/stabilization maps, for use in downstream compositing apps, notably export of 360VR stabilization.
- Demo version can now run the 360VR scripts for testing.
- Around 100 other changes.
These are condensed highlights. See the Recent Change List on the SynthEyes Help menu or in the Customer-Only web site for full details.