The Latest SynthEyes 1702 Features
Don't forget to use the Sug button in SynthEyes, the New-Feature Requests page in the customer-only area, and the cloud features for Synthia!
- Huge new lens calibration system. Linear, inverse linear, anamorphic (except in Intro), and four fisheye lens models. Grid/checkerboard, line straightening, known XYZ, and random dot analysis modes. Extensive output format controls including 1-pass, 2-pass, and 360VR.
- UVMap/STMap/Image distortion maps can be read by the image preprocessor.
- Direct native omnidirectional 360VR solving. Most things you can do with regular shots, you can now do directly with 360VR shots, including 360VR object solving, tripod shots, seed points, etc.
- 360VR support for texture extraction
- When in 360VR Present mode, a lens map can be applied to the source image. This can be used for fisheye to 360VR conversion.
- Delete-tracker mode from Tracker/Planar panel for faster cleanup. When on, click or lasso in camera, 3D, or perspective views.
- Hand-animation button for trackers... H key accelerator
- Computational Undo option on & for the Lens Workflow script
- Geometric Hierarchy Tracking improvements, especially for rig import and setup.
- When a camera is moved/rotated/scaled in Whole mode (via mouse or spinners), it now updates other shots that are being solved Indirectly as well.
- Performance improvements in solving and user interface.
- Around 100 other improvements and bug fixes.
These are condensed highlights. See the Recent Change List on the SynthEyes Help menu or in the Customer-Only web site for full details.