www.ssontech.com Forum Index www.ssontech.com
SynthEyes Camera Tracker Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Real coordinate system setup

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ssontech.com Forum Index -> Coordinate System Alignment (NOT TECH SUPPORT)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skare

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:02 am    Post subject: Real coordinate system setup Reply with quote

Hey guys,
im working on project where i have footage from helicopter. I set few trackers manualy and rest are automatic calculated. Now i need to scale, rotate, move all trackers to exact XYZ position. I have XYZ positions of my manualy created trackers. Is there posibility to set XYZ to my trackers and calculate all trackers from those my defined ? Confused
himkhu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Set up coordinate for trackers is simple Reply with quote

select your created user tracker in the camera view, go in the coordinate panel (the one after the camera solver panel) and in the left side put there xyz values respectively and do not forget to put them in to lock mode (a drop down list under that "select Lock")

Again back to camera solver panel and switch on the constrain check box
this is important to do. this tells to software to for the values wat u r putting in and solving for the camera motion and other trackers

Put atleast 3 to five user trackers xyz valyes before solving

after solving trying Refine your solve one more time just to check

caution:expert level. be carefull in putting the xyz values if u put them wrong u won't get the camera solution
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ssontech.com Forum Index -> Coordinate System Alignment (NOT TECH SUPPORT) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: