Limitations of the SynthEyes 'Intro' Version
The Intro version is intended for use by students and hobbyists and has specific limitations compared to the regular 'Pro' version. If these limitations are a concern to you, you should get the Pro version instead!
The Intro version:
- is available for 32-bit or 64-bit installation,
- supports a maximum of 1.25 GB of total RAM shot cache memory,
- supports HD shot resolutions up to a maximum of 1920 x 1080,
- supports texture extraction up to a maximum 2048 x 2048 (2K),
- does not support stereo shots,
- does not support disk caching (for RAID/SSD),
- does not support Phases,
- is not available on Linux,
- is not available in a cross-platform PC/Mac/Linux version,
- will not support various future new features at our discretion,
- CAN later be upgraded to Pro, though the total cost will be somewhat higher than purchasing Pro in the first place.