Andersson Technologies LLC
SynthEyes™ is a camera and object tracking (a.k.a. match-moving) and stabilization software application for Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux, offering high performance and a wealth of features at an affordable price. SynthEyes's latest features include a revolutionary instructible assistant, 3-D planar tracking, "phases" for solver setup, corner tracking, rolling-shutter compensation, survey-shot handler, and a user-interface refresh. Use SynthEyes for animated critter insertion, fixing shaky shots, virtual set extension, 3D stereoscopic production, architectural previews, accident reconstruction, virtual product placement, face and body capture, and more.
We have an amazing site license offer for schools: $495 for a one-year site license.
- July 24th: SynthEyes 1407 Build 1030 (All platforms). Our latest release features a truly groundbreaking development, Synthia™, the SynthEyes Instructible Assistant productivity tool, with natural language text and voice control. See the press release, our Facebook page, YouTube channel, and the recent change list online or in-app for details. Available now via the Customer-Only area or in-app update. As always, no charge for in-support customers.
- Hot topics: Floating licenses, Linux version, Python Scripting, Rolling Shutter White Paper, Community Translation Project, fast release model, Intro vs Pro version, upgraders from 2011.
- Freelance Jobs? We periodically get requests for freelance trackers. If you are interested in taking on tracking projects, please follow our Twitter account SynthEyesHQ. If you need a freelance tracker, please post in the Jobs section of the forum, then contact sales by email so we can tweet about it.
SynthEyes On Screen:
- See SynthEyes in action on Mortal Instruments, The Lone Ranger, Grown Ups 2, This is the End, Falling Skies, Star Trek Into Darkness, Cloud Atlas, Life of Pi. That's the tip of the iceberg. Your project not listed? Let us know! More credits Gallery and reels
- cmiVFX Introduces SynthEyes Training. cmiVFX has introduced a new long-form training program on SynthEyes.
- FXPHD is offering a course on SynthEyes by Victor Wolansky. Check out their site for details.
- Josh Johnson has a VFX website that includes tips on SynthEyes and AfterEffects, and a class on SynthEyes, Cinema 4D, and Aftereffects at Cineversity.
- There's a course on realistic compositing with SynthEyes, modo, and fusion by Terry Riyasat at Digital Tutors.